1. We believe that the Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments, are verbally inspired of God and are the revelation of God to man, the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct
2. We believe that there is one true God that has revealed Himself as the eternally self-existent Creator of heaven and earth. He has further revealed Himself as embodying the principles of relationship and association as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was miraculously conceived by the Holy Ghost and acquired human nature through virgin birth. He is true God and ture Man.
4. We believe in His sinless life, His miracled, His substitutionary death on the cross as a price for all man, His bodily resurrection from the dead, His exaltation to the right hand of God, as only mediator.
5. We believe in the second coming of Christ including the rapture of the saints, which is our blessed hope, followed by the visible return of Christ with His saints to reign on earth.
6. We believe that man is lost and that it will face the judgement of God; and that only repentment and faith in the shed blood of Christ are necessary for the purification from sin for all those who accept Him as their personal Saviour and Lord.
7. We believe that regeneration (new birth) through the work of the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for salvation
8. We believe in holy healing, accordingly to The Scriptures, through prayer, ointment of oil and the imposition of hands.
9. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, as an experience following the one of the new birth, that manifests, accordingly to the Bible, with the speaking of other tongues and, practicly, with a life of progressive sanctification in full obbedience to the truth of The Scriptures and in a new power in the proclamation of "all the Gospel" to the world.
10. We believe in the fruits and gifts and ministries of the Holy Spirit as His full working expression as in New Testament times for the edifying and consolation of the body of Christ and, consequently, for human society.
11. We believe that divinely called and scripturally ordained ministries have been provided by our Lord for the purpose of leading, teaching, edifying and serving inside the local fellowship.
12. We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, spiritually united and that each believer, born of the Spirit, is an integral part of it.
13. We believe that here will be a final judgment in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works and that the believers who will have endured in the faith until the end will be glorified. Whosoever is not found written in the Book of Life will be consigned to the everlasting punishment.
14. We believe, according to His promise, in new heavens and a new earth. In the new Jerusalem, the Holy City, that will descend from heaven and will be covered by the glory of God.
15. We celebrate the ordinance of baptism by immersion as commanded by the Scriptures for all who repent and believe on Christ as personal Saviour and Lord. Thus they declare to the world that they have died with Christ and that they also have been raised with Him to walk in newness of life.
16. We celebrate the Lord's Supper, consisting of the elements --bread and the fruit of the vine-- is the symbol expressing a memorial of his suffering and death and a prophecy of His second coming; it is enjoined on all believers that have been baptised according to The Scriptures and lives a saint life before God and society.
Associazione Missionaria Evangelica "Gesų č il Signore" · Codice Fiscale: 91002510807
Sede Legale: Via Carbone traversa II - 89015, Palmi (RC)
Registrata a Palmi (R.C.) il 05.11.1996 al N° 1377 S. I
Sito realizzato da Openlinx
Gesų č il SIGNORE
The love of Jesus unto the uttermost of the world